AMA Training Services is a Registered Training Organisation, which was established in 1998.
AMA Training Services provides:
- The delivery of nationally recognised training to Australian Quality Training Framework standards
- Quality and reputable training services that are endorsed by the Australian Skills Quality Authority
- Comprehensive support and mentoring throughout the training period
- The delivery of industry developed training packages by skilled trainers
- Flexible training, tailored to meet the needs of learners and employers
- Added value that incorporates current training initiatives
AMA Training Services is a division of the Australian Medical Association (WA) group of companies.