Applications for the 2022 scholarship program are now open. There are six scholarship packages, valued at up to $2,000 each, available for prospective and existing students.
Three scholarships are available for the HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management and three for the 10720NAT Diploma of Health Administration.
The scholarships provide a 50% discount for term fees incurred throughout 2022, to a maximum value of $2,000 (8 x ASP units for the year).
The application period closes at 5 pm WST Sunday 5th December. Successful applicants will be notified by the 10th December.
Scholarship Program Terms & Conditions:
1) Only one scholarship application can be made per individual, for one nominated qualification
2) Applications will be reviewed by a panel of three judges
3) No correspondence will be entered into in relation to judges decisions
4) No part of the scholarship is transferable to cash.
5) Scholarship benefits can only be claimed by the successful applicants
6) Successful applicants that are not currently enrolled with AMA Training Services must enrol in the qualification for which the scholarship has been granted and pay the required enrolment fee by no later than 30th January 2022. Failure to do so will void the scholarship
7) The scholarship applies to units of competency studied via AMA Training Services’ Assisted Study Program throughout 2022. The scholarship does not apply to self-paced units
8) Data collected through the scholarship application process will not be passed on to third parties